I’m so excited to share that two of my favorite people, Megan of The Nerd Nest and Kristin of RuKristin, have teamed up together to create an amazing class called “My Details” that helps you document the important details about yourself and your story. I’ve already gotten to peak inside the class, and just the “pre-class” material is amazing.
T0 celebrate the launch of the class, Megan and Kristin have invited me (and a bunch of other really awesome people) to participate in a blog hop and share our take on a bonus prompt from the class. How fun!
The prompt we are working off of is “Thinking.” Megan and Kristin really encourage EVERYONE to get in on the journaling bits of life… so I had my husband journal about how DIFFERENTLY he and I think before I created the page. I loved the results!
What a fun prompt! There are plenty more AMAZING prompts in the class!
A little bit more about the class:
Megan and Kristin have teamed up to help you document your details. With amazing pre-classroom materials that will help you get comfortable documenting yourself and 10 detailed prompts to help you record the important areas of your life, you’ll be inspired to document yourself in a meaningful way.
Upon registering, you’ll have immediate access to pre-classroom materials, including:
- 10 posts waiting for you in a self-paced format to aid you in preparing for the prompts
Bonus posts before class starts
Introduction to the class concept and instructors
- Ideas for different methods of tackling the class prompts with blogging, mini books, pocket albums, and traditional scrapbooking pages to help you decide how you’d like to contain your details
- Access to the private My Details Facebook Community
- Instructions on how to participate with the class community via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and comments
- Tips for taking better selfies
- Tips for writing about yourself
- Tips for remembering past details
- Tips for translating the prompts to document others
- Exclusive discount to Freckled Fawn’s Online Embellishment Shop
- Links to resources from instructor blog archives
- Exclusive Giveaway of a 3-Month Subscription (April/May/June) to the Freckled Fawn OhDeerMe Embellishment Kit (Giveaway closes TONIGHT, so be sure to register now to enter– if you win a spot on the blog hop for the class, Megan and Kristin will refund your class fees!)
Beginning April 14, you’ll have access to:
- A new prompt each weekday over the duration of the class–10 in all
- Detailed suggestions for interpretations of each prompt, making each prompt something you can return to for inspiration again and again
- Two interpretations of each prompt from each instructor
- 40+ exclusive takes on the prompts from instructors Megan and Kristin
- Design and documentation tips with each project
- Saturday Share days in which inspiration from the community members is shared
- Supply lists with links to resources used in the workshop examples
- E-mail access to instructors
- Access to classroom indefinitely
Doesn’t that all sound AWESOME? I know I’m so excited for the class to start. Be sure to register here and use code ARAEDESIGN to get $2 off! Don’t forget to enter to win a spot using the widget below!
Be sure to visit all of the other AWESOME ladies on the blog hop!
- Megan @ The Nerd Nest
- Kristin @ rukristin
- Kellie @ Give a Girl a Blog
- Manda @ Mandalika Designs
- Kristin @ My Life as a Teacup
- Elizabeth @ Handmade Modern
- Katie @ Punk Projects
- Laura @ Mac Girl’s Adventures
- Fibi @ Fibi Scraps
- Michelle @ Table for Five
- Christy @ My Scrapbook Evolution
- Amanda @ Amanda Rose Blog
- Whitney @ Modern Whit
- Trina @ Feed the Birdies
Enter to win a spot!